If you haven’t heard, I have this Super Fun Project with a Local Brewery, Big Stump Brew Co.
A little something called BEER YOGA
Once a month, every *Second Sunday* you can join us for BEER YOGA, some super fun chill time, smiles, Yoga, and of course, Beer.
Life is about “Balance” right? I am not sure about you, but I sure need to keep balance ALL THE TIME! And keeping balance with a healthy life is eating well, sleeping, drinking water, community, spiritual practice….. and most importantly, FUN! Yes, you heard me, lightening up a little bit and having some fun!
Beer Yoga is the perfect opportunity for this….. For $25 you can take a one-hour Yoga class with me, and get a local Beer afterwards with super fun people. (After we all move the tables back of course!) Yes this Yoga class is offered at Big Stump Brew Co, and we have class right inside the tasting room! We move all of the tables and chairs, get our yoga on, move them back, and then enjoy!
I have heard some people say, “But Steph, Yoga AND BEER?!?!” Yes. I know, seems like an unlikely combo…. But the great thing is that this Beer Yoga introduces more people to the practice of Yoga, as now I hear “Alight Steph, bribe me with a Beer? Okay, I will finally give this Yoga thing a try.”
And mark your Calendar for 2018 (All classes are 11am-12noon)
Beer Yoga Dates for 2018:
And as always, check out whats currently on tap right at bigstumpbrewco.com
- Don’t forget to bring your own yoga mat!
- Doors open 10:50am, come sign in and grab a spot!
- Pints of your choice will be served after class and we will have some breakfast items available for purchase next Door at Old Soul Coffee Co.
- There is Kombuccha and coffee next door if you are not in the mood for beer!
- Bring a friend, make sure they know, BEER IS AFTER THE YOGA!